Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Response #2

I think that Jordan really did a good job on his Rant #1 post. He knew what he was talking about, he did a good job on elaborating on his points, he has the required amount of words, and he really gets his message across. I don’t think there’s anything that he could have done better on, but if I had to give him one word of advice, it would be to watch spellings, because I noticed a few spelling mistakes in this post. If he types his post in Word first, then that will help, because it has a spell check. Other than that, he’s done a good job, and he just needs to watch for spelling mistakes. Another piece of advice I’d give Jordan is to maybe insert a little more of his opinion, because it seems that it doesn’t really flow smoothly, and that’s okay to an extent, but you still should try and have your lines flow smoothly. Other than that, Jordan did a really good job, and he really hit it home with this post. I agree with almost everything that he says. If I were to give Jordan a mark for this, I’d probably give him a 8 out of 10, and only because there is a few spelling mistakes, and it didn’t seem like he added much of his own opinion on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment